Available Position: Senior Cloud Architect - Dutch Speakers
Possible Start date: ASAP
Location: Utrecht, The Netherlands
Who we are: In the last 3 years, our company has grown and we're proud of that. We managed to build
a company from zero and today, the team included 44 skilled individuals. Our aim is to support as much
as we can our clients by defining cloud strategies and create new program roadmaps of next steps to be
undertaken in order to successfully run applications in the cloud. We offer a continuous value delivery as
a comprehensive service which is fully automated as well as an accelerator for cost saving.
What you will do: You'll be a part of our development and architecture department and support the team
with the transition from traditional development to cloud native development. Investing and building new
cloud native solutions will be your priority, as well as, you'll use the latest technology to achieve clients'
goals. Last but not least, you will assist and do the consultancy sessions with our clients and look for the
best solution for them.
Why to join us ?: Nowadays the most of the companies are looking to be involved with cloud. Our team
is expertise on how to do that and how to support its clients from strategy to technical implementation.
Our employees work on serverless cloud solutions in green field projects but also on modernize traditional
solutions to make optimal use of the cloud services in a multi-cloud environment of AWS, Azure and
* Native Dutch speaker or C1 level (if not native)
* Bachelor or Master degree in IT
* Experience with public cloud services
* Cloud certifications are much appreciated
* Experienced in programming with C#, Java or Python
* Experienced in containerizing, designing multi-tier applications
* Experienced with training, mentoring and coaching a team of developers
Compensation package and rewards:
* Salary based on experience up to 90k
* High diversity and variety of projects and clients meaning freedom on choosing your favourite project
* Car lease
* Trips and team bonding (outdoor activities like skiing, BBQs)
* Team trips to global events and summits (AWS Reinvent in Las Vegas)
* Hybrid working system
* Continuous training and personal development
* Membership on Grow2Rebel company's career program
If you're interested in this live vacancy, please forward me your updated CV at:
email@example.com and mention the most suitable days and hours to invite you for an interview.
Jefferson Frank is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to age, ancestry, colour, family or medical care leave, gender identity or
expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental
disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual
orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We
also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If
you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or
the recruiting process, please send a request via the email.