A leading consultancy are looking for an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Architect. You will have the opportunity to join a large organisation with the feel of a start-up, and experience accelerated progression due to the predicted growth in the practice.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Designing, building, testing, automating, and supporting the migration of workloads to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
* Producing designs that are scalable, resilient, efficient, secure, and cost-effective
* Leading technical decisions and direction in a collaborative team environment, including architecture, estimation, product planning, user story/requirement creation.
* Implementing modern Continuous Delivery processes for releasing software and infrastructure to production.
* Applying industry best-practices and patterns across infrastructure and application components e.g. security, elasticity, performance.
* Using public cloud platform(s) to solve business problems
* Documentation of solutions (e.g. architecture, configuration and setup)
* Applying automated configuration management, infrastructure provisioning and container orchestration tooling to solve business problems.
* Supporting pre-sales activities including discovery & design workshops and pricing estimation activities.
* OCI Solution Architect Certification (Professional preferred)
* Experience migrating workloads to OCI (AWS, Azure in addition to OCI is desirable)
* Experience designing, provisioning and supporting OCI components (VCNs, Compute and Database families, FastConnect, PaaS Services)
* Demonstrated experience with Infrastructure-as-Code tooling including:
* CI/CD pipelines (e.g. Jenkins)
* Exposure to Agile project delivery
* Familiarity with 'Applications Unlimited' (E-Business Suite, Peoplesoft, JD Edwards) technology stacks is desirable.