By using leading-edge technology, our client is a provider of the next generation software and creator of complex digital solutions that are changing the fields within maritime, renewables and oil & gas.
Here you will work with highly competent teams and in a resourceful company. You will develop software solutions with real-time 3D visualisation for both new and existing products, across an extremely wide spectrum.
The 3D team serves as a competence center for industrial real-time 3D visualisation across the organisation
They have a state-of-the-art technology stack for multiple platforms, including desktop, web, VR and AR, with support for real-time rendering of huge 3D CAD models, terabyte-sized point cloud data-sets, terrain, maps, volumetric data, etc.
We are looking for you with:
* Good programming skills
* Interest in software architecture
* Passion for using new 3D technology to solve complex problems
* Background or interest in gaming or game-design is a plus
* Experience with 3D graphics programming and technologies like Direct3D, OpenGL, WebGL, Vulkan, Metal, GLSL, HLSL, CUDA, OpenCL, GPGPU, Unity, Unreal Engine, VR or AR
* Degree in Computer Science or similar
* Willingness to guide less experienced developers in the team.
Additional have the benefits of:
* Exciting challenges and possibility to develop yourself working with other highly competent peers.
* Great career opportunities and possibility for personal development within a dynamic and innovative company.
* A high level of flexibility
* Competitive compensation and good benefits