Working for a consultancy that specialises in complex IT solutions, you will join on a contract basis to work on a public sector project as an AWS Cloud Engineer.
You will ideally have Active SC Clearance (or at least valid) and be immediately available.
Required Skills & Experience:
* Proven commercial experience and a solid understanding of infrastructure as code
* Good networking experience, familiar with routing, peering, DNS
* Service Discovery
* Monitoring / Logging
* Familiar with PKI
* Experience building CI/CD pipelines
Required Technology experience and knowledge:
* AWS ECS/EC2/EMR/Route53
* Python / Java (EMR Java will may be necessary as the project develops)
* Docker / Containerisation
* Hadoop / Spark