As a member of the Core Platform team you'll be responsible for maintaining the traditional IT environments as well as operate workloads in public cloud services. We believe in Automation, DevOps and working with IT infrastructure with a Agile mindset. You need to able to communicate clearly and understand the needs from the business.
You should get in touch with us if...
* You strive to avoid manual labour and love automation.
* You have several years of experience with Linux systems administration.
* You enjoy task and process automation using scripting languages like Python.
* You have been running production workloads on public cloud providers like AWS.
* You have a good understanding of Continuous Integration using Jenkins.
* You have good knowledge of various AWS services e.g. VPC, EC2, Lambda, RDS, CloudFront, CloudTrail, CloudWatch etc
* You have a good understanding of security on the cloud.
* Learning and succeeding in fields you haven't worked in before is something that motivates you