An exciting in-house role working for a renowned client in the media industry working with global customers.
What we're looking for
* DevOps engineer experienced in systems and IT operations in the cloud (AWS/AZURE/GCP)
* Motivated, driven and quality-focused individual
* Always learning and sharing knowledge with colleagues
* Enjoys working in a high paced, collaborative environment
* Takes ownership, proactive and results driven
You will share the following responsibilities with other colleagues in our staff: Install, administrate, manage, analyse and evaluate their server/system architecture and services in addition to ensure optimal performance, connectivity, security and reliability.
You will also be included in development and programming projects, You will mainly work in a Linux environment.
* Responsible for operating their cloud servers
* Planning, developing, testing, and releasing new features
* Join the incident response team and continually work to improve processes
Skills & Requirements you have...
* Degree in Computer Science, Engineering
* Extensive experience with Linux operations, administration and security
* Extensive experience with networks and protocols.
* Experience with provisioning, operating and managing distributed systems in the cloud
* Experience with configuration management
* Experience with automation software and tools (i.e. Ansible)
* Willingness to expand your knowledge and learn new technologies.
* Extensive experience with programming (Python)
This is an English speaking role but willingness to learn Norwegian is a benefit.
Company has a a great pension and benefits for all employees with a great team culture.