Remote or Denver, CO
Our client in the enterprise software space provides software solutions for organizations across the US to keep their employees compliant, safe and healthy. By implementing a consultative approach of both software and top-notch training, they have been able to help more than 10,000 businesses achieve their goals!
After the recent acquisition of a few companies, the technology team has been taxed with integrating several different platforms, technologies and data sets. With a majority of the legacy systems being Microsoft based we are looking for someone who understands these systems but who can drive a migration into the AWS cloud. You will oversee reliability and monitoring, work with large cloud based data sets, build and deploy CI/CD pipelines and implement container and orchestration solutions in a multi-cloud environment.
* 3+ years as a DevOps or Site Reliability Engineer working in multi-cloud production environments
* Understanding of or exposure to Microsoft Azure technologies including Powershell, Active Directory, Visual Studio, AKS, Octopus
* Proficiency or expertise in AWS technologies including EC2, EKS, S3, Lambdas, Kinesis, IAM, Redshift
* Proficiency in designing and implementing container services using Docker and Kubernetes
* Understanding of Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, Ansible, Cloudformation)
* Coding or scripting knowledge to meet operational needs ( Python, Perl, Ruby, Go, Bash)
Perks & Benefits
* Medical, Life, Dental and Vision insurance including customizable PPO, HDHP and HSA plans
* PTO and paid Holidays that increase with tenure
* 401(k) with matching and immediate vesting
* Short / Long term disability, employee assistance program, telehealth and even pet insurance!