A exciting cloud security startup with venture capital backing that is on a mission to accelerate access to data in a secure way. Data is increasingly becoming a strategic asset, but companies are struggling with manual access management workflows that overburden the data engineers, and slow down the business. As a result, companies all too often fall back to broad stroke access controls, leaving them exposed to severe security and privacy risks.
The company's automated access management will let companies innovate in a secure and private way, which is needed to thrive in a brave new data-driven world.
You will help to develop and improve the cloud security product along with the founders of the company. You will be able to develop your career very quickly as you will be part of the original development team. The company is looking for someone with a deep understanding of React.JS and front-end development in general.
* 4+ years of front-end development experience
* Experience with consistent product improvement is preferred
* React.JS is a must, Typescript and GraphQL are a big plus
* You have high quality standards
* You care deeply about the user experience