Senior Test Lead - Salary to £100,000 - Remote/Hybrid
Occasional travel / Once a month in Bristol/Belfast/Dublin
A leading financial body are opening up their doors to an experienced Senior Test Lead to join the team.
In this role you would be leading the transformation and continual improvement of test practices, processes, tooling and principles within the Data Factory in alignment with their Test Centre for Excellence.
You will ensure that test processes, standards, governance and tooling are appropriate and effective for Enterprise Data Warehouse and/or Data Lake, and that the quality of the solutions delivered into operational support are fit for purpose.
A significant aspect of this role is that they are looking for someone who can work with large datasets. The priority initially is data warehousing on-premise then will be moving into the cloud. An understanding and experience working in a data environment is key.
* Define and implement the test strategy for the Data Factory, delivering to Agile methodology and covering:
* Test data management, Test Execution, Test Automation
* Defect Management
* Provide leadership, guidance, training and mentoring to improve the quality and efficiency across the bank test delivery
You have a proven track record as a Test Lead in the Data domain. You have good technical knowledge of Data Lake, Data Warehouse, Cloud Technologies and Architecture, preferably AWS.
Experience with the following is also necessary to apply for this role:
* 7+ year`s Test Management
* Experience in driving Continuous Improvements in the team/area with measurable value
* Experience working in Jira and Zephyr for Test and Defect Management (test scenarios/cases, defects, reporting) and other tools such as Confluence
* Dev Ops, CI/CD and SAFe delivery experience
* Experience with Test Automation practices and tooling
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
* Flexible working.
* Up to 11% pension contributions.
* Enhanced family wellbeing and care.
For more information on this position or to apply contact Joe Chalkley on 0203 148 4638 or email J.Chalkley@jeffersonfrank.com with an updated version of your CV.
Please note our client is unable to provide sponsorship on this position.