Our Client who was awarded for "Best Cloud Project" finalist last year are looking for a Senior Full stack Developer who can for designing and implementing back end mid-tier and user interface components that our customers see and interact with. They have been partners with AWS for over 10 years, working with over 10,000 customers world-wide.
Role & Responsibilities
Build public facing applications with a focus on user experience, accessibility, quality, and consistency.
· Take responsibility for the UX/UI within your product.
· Follow best practices with regard to development.
· Ensure that your code is of a high quality and meets Digital Space coding standards.
· Develop pragmatic unit tests and acceptance tests to ensure overall ongoing quality.
· Be diligent and thoughtful in terms of security and raise any concerns with your team leader.
· Work with solution architects and developers to ensure our products work coherently and logically.
· Achieve and retain an AWS certification and mentor other developers on your field of speciality plus learn from them.
· Clearly document the scope and configurability of our products, for both internal and external consumption.
· Run show-and-tell sessions within the team, with other internal departments and with customers to spread ideas and gather feedback on our products and future requirements.
· Work with Test Engineers to ensure our products consistently meet high standards
· Use standard development tools (git) as well as platform specific and proprietary tools to optimise and automate your workflow.
· Contribute to retrospectives to ensure Digital Space continually improves its products and processes.
Skills & Qualifications
* Degree educated ideally in Computer Science or an equivalent with a focus on computing.
* Experience using the Serverless framework or AWS Cloud Development Kit (CDK) or similar product is essential.
* Any experience of contact centres and cloud infrastructure is beneficial but not essential.
* You will have a confident approach to problem solving within restricted timescales. You should have the ability to work on your own initiative as well as work well within a team.
* Enthusiasm and ability to pick up new skills and embrace change are the hallmark of developers at Digital Space.
* You will be able to communicate effectively (both written and verbally) with customers and stakeholders in the course of completing projects.
* AWS- Any knowledge of the AWS platform would be advantageous but not essential.
Knowledge of APIs - Experience of designing or working with web APIs would be beneficial.
* Career Progression
* Up to £60,000
* 33 days holiday
* Flexible working
If this is something that excites you and you are eager to know more, please get in touch! Send your CV to Jamie on email@example.com or call 020 28615349.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally.