SAS Data Engineer
Salary £40,000 to £60,000 DOE
Flexible Remote (UK only) - Security Clearance Eligible
My client are one of the biggest names in technology and modern cloud consulting, they boast a world class data and analytics centre and are looking to add to their team. They provide a wide range of cutting edge data and analytics solutions to the Public Sector to revolutionise the UK Government's data platform and maximise insight, accesibility, revenues, reduce fraud etc - they key lifeblood of the Public Sector.
You will work in an Agile team collaborting closely with Architects, Product Managers and Solution Architects.
* Technical expertise with tools like: SAS Analytics, Base, SAS DM Studio, SAS Decision manager, SAS DI server, SAS DI Studio, SAS Enterprise guide, SAS Fraud framework, SAS Information maps, SAS Model manager, SAS Platform administration, SAS Programming, SAS Visual Analytics, SAS Visual Investigator, SAS Visual text analytics, SAS Visual mining and machine learning. SAS Viya, SAS Web reporting and dashboard.
* Experience as a software engineer delivering within large scale and complex 'big data' and data analytics solutions.
* You will be working in an agile delivery team within an agile scrum framework.
* Work across various software engineering principles including requirements gathering, analysis, design, coding, development, testing, implementation and support.
* Contribute to various teams providing ideas and innovation/process recommendations, help mentor other team members, strong information sharing culture.
* Client and stakeholder engagement
* Annual training budget, 10% of your annual working hours dedicated to this, learn cloud native technologies
* Internal technology university to obtain qualifications
* Excellent pension
* Flexibility around working from home