Our client is one of the UK's biggest retailers, a multi-brand multi-channel operation, that needs transformative tech to underpin everything they do. They are focused on enhancing the speed, flexibility and efficiency of their applications by providing the best-in-class platforms and tools.
They are bold in their thinking and are given the space to try new things, creating amazing solutions that enables the business to move faster. They are using cutting-edge tech to build exciting applications to enable colleagues to be fully productive and collaborative.
Role & Responsibilities
* Designing and Implementing network and voice technologies such as AWS, Azure, Fortinet, Checkpoint, Bluecoat, Nexus, Aruba and more.
* Understanding service methodology and principles and utilising Jira and DevOps working practices.
* Leading the design and support of services and internal frameworks that enhance Sainsbury's capabilities
Skills & Qualifications
* Network experience such as Aruba LAN/WLAN, WLAN, CiscoLAN and Aruba CPPM.
* Experience with tools and technologies such as Fortinet, Checkpoint, Bluecoat, Nexus, Infoblox, Polycom and Mitel PBX systems
* Proven experience of some of the following: security, cloud, networks, operational tools and any relevant hardware and associated operating systems
* Self-drive and constantly striving to improve your team, division and peers
* Drive for advocacy of agile/lean delivery methodologies
* In-depth training and healthy career progression.
* Colleague discount across all their brands.
* Holiday allowance
* Bonus Scheme
* Pension plan
If this is something that excites you and you are eager to know more, please get in touch! Send your CV to Jamie on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 28615349.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally.