AWS CLOUD ENGINEER | CONTRACT | OUTSIDE IR35 UP TO £550
Jefferson Frank are looking for AWS Cloud Engineers to join a leading and tech-first behavioral marketing firm on a contractual basis. This role is fully remote and deemed outside IR35.
* A minimum of 2 years hands on experience within production environments.
* Experience working in highly transactional and data centric environments
* Knowledge of AWS services beyond the basics that will include; ECS, Kinesis, Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB.
* Experience of Infrastructure as Code and Deployment Tools such as; CloudFormation, CircleCI, Octopus Deploy and AWS CodeDeploy.
* In depth knowledge and experience of any Linux platform.
* Have a good understanding of scripting using either Bash or Powershell.
* Containerisation knowledge (Docker).
* Experience of being part of a continuously improving on-call service.
* Knowledge of working with Open Source applications, particularly those from the Apache Foundation.
* Knowledge of Apache Ignite and/or Apache Flink.
* Familiar with Operating in an ISO27001 certified environment.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server.
* Experience of working with Microsoft SQL Server or similar RDBMS systems would be an advantage.
* Experience working with real time or event driven infrastructure (Kafka, AWS Kinesis, or equivalent).
* Experience of operating in a Hybrid On-Premise/Cloud environment.
* Knowledge of Networking concepts beyond the basics, including Direct Connect.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
AWS CLOUD ENGINEER | CONTRACT | OUTSIDE IR35