I am looking for a multi-disciplined, skilled and self-motivated DevOps Engineer to join a world-leading .net domain manager and to help them deliver their Protective DNS solution. You will work closely with other engineers as part of a cross-functional scrum team. Within the team, you will be responsible for deployment of products into cloud environments as well as building artefacts for distribution to customers, so you'll need good skills developing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines. You'll have the opportunity to work with modern technologies, such as Kubernetes and terraform in a cloud native environment to design and deliver a data platform.
Role & Responsibilities
* Work on deployment, management and maintenance of cloud-based cyber security products.
* Support development of new product features and services.
* Deliver implementation of robust, maintainable, standards-compliant configuration and infrastructure in an agile working environment.
* Advise colleagues to ensure new products and features are deployed safely in a timely and effective manner.
* Investigating and engaging with new trends, technologies, and configurations.
* Advocate, educate and build consensus.
* Building relationships with other teams/key stakeholders and working in a cohesive, friendly and collaborative manner to deliver real value for customers.
Skills & Qualifications Required
* Excellent knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
* Commercial experience working with Terraform, Kubernetes and Helm.
* Good familiarity with Git and GitLab.
* Good knowledge of a scripting language.
* Experience of CI/CD using tools such as GitLab pipelines or GitHub actions.
* Experience developing containerised workflows with Docker or equivalent tools.
* Superb interpersonal communication skills.
* Knowledge of streaming events systems such as Kafka or Kinesis.
* Familiarity with RDBMS or NoSQL databases.
* Any background in Cloud networking and security.
* Prior experiences of data processing such as Spark and Druid would be advantageous.
* Experience of monitoring tools such as Prometheus and Grafana would be nice to have.
A great benefits package available with the job!
If this is something that excites you and you are eager to know more, please get in touch! Send your CV to Jamie on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 28615349.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally.