DevOps teams are bursting with talent, and are trusted to help deliver transformative digital work for high profile private and public sector clients. From cutting-edge projects to essential infrastructure, our work has a wide reach. When you start your story, not only will you be improving people's lives, you can be sure we'll do the same for you.
They were voted 'Best Workplace' by Great Place To Work in 2021, and offer a competitive salary, excellent pension, private healthcare, plus a share scheme (3% + 3% matching) which makes you a member not just an employee.
Role & Responsibilities
* This DevOps career opens up a wide variety of opportunities that include different and challenging projects as well as varied career paths. Whether you want to become a subject matter expert, to further your experience within an agile DevOps environment, or you are interested in progressing through to a leadership role. When you join us, we'll work together with you to identify where we can best utilise your existing experience, while providing the training necessary to fulfil current and future roles.
A career will offer you a complete tech experience, where you have control over your future.
Skills & Qualifications
* Cloud platform experience (Azure, AWS, etc.)
* Automated Configuration Management tooling (Ansible, etc.)
* Containerisation (Docker) and orchestration (Kubernetes) experience
* Pipeline experience (Jenkins, Azure DevOps, etc.)
* GitOps experience and an understanding of the importance of everything as code
* Experience in software development lifecycle (Agile/Lean methodologies)
* Global Consultancy to work for!
* up to £75,000
* Cover training courses provided
If this is something that excites you and you are eager to know more, please get in touch! Send your CV to Jamie on email@example.com or call 020 28615349.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally.