Python Data Engineer - London - Start Up
Jefferson Frank are supporting a client in the blockchain market, who have gained £650million in funding. If you want to work in a fast past environment and work on cutting edge projects, this role might be for you. The successful candidate must have experience with Python/Go APIs and some Machine Learning knowledge. The ideal candidate will have excellent problem-solving skills, be detail-oriented, and have a passion for technology.
* Strong experience with Python and Go (min 2 years)
* Experience developing and maintaining Python APIs
* Understanding of Machine Learning algorithms
* Ability to write clean, efficient, and well-documented code
* Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment
* Happy to commit to a fast-paced and intense start-up environment
Location: London - 3/4 days a week on site.
Salary: £65,000 - £80,000 per annum.