This company is a leader in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) and specialist in advanced analytics, BI/MI and Data Science. They are an exciting and rapidly growing consultancy, based at Adastral Park in Suffolk, with offices in London and Rotterdam. As an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Partner and having been awarded the AWS ML Partner of the Year 2020, we are extremely well positioned at the forefront of this fast-paced, cutting-edge technology space.
Following an extraordinary four years of growth and success, They were proud to be acquired in December 2020 and is now part of the global Cognizant family. With ambitious expansion plans and increased demand from customers across the world, we are looking to add Data Engineers to their dynamic team.
The Data Engineer will propose and implement solutions using a range of AWS infrastructure,
including S3, Redshift, Lambda, Step Functions, DynamoDB, AWS Glue and Matillion.
They will liaise with clients to define requirements, refine solutions and ultimately hand over to clients' own technical teams.
The ideal candidate will have exposure to CI/CD processes, or at least be keen to learn - our clients love infrastructure as code; and we like our engineers to own the deployment of their work.
Candidates should delight in creating something from nothing on greenfield projects. We're looking for people who can't let go of interesting problems.
We need people who can work independently; but we're a close-knit, supportive team - we like to learn new things and share our ideas, so that clients get the best return on their investments.
* Experience in analysing and cleansing data using a variety of tools and techniques.
* Familiarity with AWS data lake related components.
* Hands on experience with Redshift, Glue and S3.
* Extensive experience of ETL and using patterns for cloud data warehouse solution (e.g. ELT).
* Hands on experience with Matillion
* Familiarity with variety of Databases, incl. structured RDBMS.
* Experience in working with a variety of data formats, JSON, XML, CSV, Parquet etc.
* Experience with building and maintaining data dictionaries / meta-data.
* Experience of Linux and cloud environments.
* Data Visualisation Technologies (e.g. Amazon QuickSight, Tableau, Looker, QlikSense).
* Familiarity with large data techniques (Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark etc.)
* Familiarity with providing data via a micro service API.
* Experience with other public cloud data lake.
* AWS Certifications (particularly Solution Architect Associate and Big Data Speciality).
* Machine Learning.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally.