My client are looking for a Data Architect to join their Group Data team. As a Data Architect, your role will be both strategic and hands-on, and you will be primarily responsible for the end-to-end Analytics Platform data architecture, including the data lake and the enterprise data warehouse. You will be a key input into the overall data strategy and be a key driver of the overall enterprise data architecture and data governance initiatives.
What skills and experience will you have?
* Significant practical and demonstrable data architecture experience, preferably in designing and implementing cloud-native analytics/data platforms (including data lake/warehouse) technology through all data lifecycle stages
* Excellent conceptual and logical data modelling and database design experience, including industry-recognised data modelling patterns and standards (i.e. dimensional), that is relevant to a retail and/or financial services business
* Passionate about high quality, usable data and governance structures
* Understand how to deploy data in support of complex machine learning projects
* Be able to demonstrate an innovative, dynamic and creative approach to problem-solving
* Can identify opportunities and lead others sensitively through organisational and technology change
* Have a growth mindset, taking advantage of learning opportunities to help them become an industry leader
What's in it for you?
* Hybrid working and flexible start times
* 24 days holiday (+ 8 bank holidays) with the option to buy an additional 10 days
* Annual bonus scheme
* Enhanced maternity and adoption leave
* Company pension with up to 8% contribution
* Mental Health support both internally and externally, including access to our wellbeing champions and counselling services
* A range of financial wellbeing support
* Colleague discount across all brands
* Onsite café with subsidised rates and local restaurant discounts!
* Life Assurance and Private Medical Insurance
* Paid volunteer time - all our colleagues can take a full day paid to volunteer for a charity of their choice