Up to £50k DOE
No Sponsorship Available
Role & Responsibilities
Someone who is analytical, a good communicator and great at problem-solving. You will be able to work well in a cross-functional team, have excellent attention to detail and be happy to take on a challenge.
You can expect to:
● Develop critical SQL workflows for transforming, visualising, and extracting value from data.
● Collaborate with investors to delve deeply into a customer's business and to aid decision-making and unlock value.
● Deliver detailed due diligence analysis on exciting D2C brands and become an expert in the space
● Cultivate your domain expertise to identify, access and analyse relevant data sources.
● Work closely with our engineering team to integrate data into stable, extensible pipelines.
● Contribute to our expanding knowledge base into the art and application of analytics.
Skills & Qualifications
* A degree in a quantitative field, with a preference for Maths, Physics,
* Engineering, Economics and/or Computer Science degrees
* 1-2 years professional experience in data analytics and data visualisation
* Proficiency with SQL, and even better DBT.
For more information on this position or to apply contact Joe Chalkley on 0203 148 4638 or email J.Chalkley@jeffersonfrank.com with an updated version of your CV.