Looking for a DevOps Cloud Engineer to join our client create groundbreaking video services. The position is a full-time position at their Oslo office collaborating closely with their engineering team. Their focus is to build and maintain IT systems running in their data centre as well as across different cloud provider platforms.
To deliver best in class services to our customers, they have exciting growth plans and are now looking for a candidate that has a deep and broad understanding of cloud platform offerings, infrastructure as code, system and process automation, CI/CD pipelines, testing and monitoring.
Duties And Responsibilities
* Develop and maintain infrastructure as code cloud deployments
* Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
* Participate in architecture and software development activities
* Establish, configure, test and maintain deployment and configuration management tools
* Plan and implement systems automation as required for better efficiency
* Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
* Years of working experience on Linux based infrastructure
* Good understanding of public cloud services (AWS, Google Cloud, etc.)
* Experience with Ansible, Terraform or other infrastructure as code solutions.
* Strong understanding of Python
* Familiarity with container orchestration services, especially Kubernetes
* Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
* Working knowledge and passion of various automation tools, open-source technologies,
* Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
* Norwegian and EU citizens will be considered