Ireland based Program Manager
* Fully Remote
* At least 5 years experience in DevOps practices (AWS)
* At least 3 years experience as a Technical Project or DevOps Manager
* Own, manage and drive Program Devops business value KPI's, linking back to metrics at all times. Creating, managing and reporting on the Devops KPI dashboards, assessments and delivery timelines via data pull and transformation tools
* Be the bridge between the domain scrum teams and client programme team on backlog items
* Strong familiarity with software configuration management systems and/or source code version control systems, SVN, GitHub, Gitflow.
* Experience with automating CI/CD pipelines
* Experience with Jenkins, Gradle, Maven, AWS Code
* Experience with Nexus or Artifact repositories
* Experience with Continuous code inspection tools, e.g. configuring SonaQube, running static analysis tools such as PMD, Checkstyle, Findbugs, OWASP / SANS Security reports into CI pipelines.
* Experience with configuration deployment tools like Terraform and AWS tooling.
* Experience in Oracle dB and SQL
* Experience with operational monitoring, dashboards, logging, and Alarms/alerting, e.g.NewRelic and AWS Cloudwatch services and prepared to define and create as needed.
* Experience of agile development methodologies and backlog management and planning, ideally SAFe.
Please reach out and email i.leslie@jeffersonfrank for more details