AWS DevSecOps Engineer GOVT CLEARED
Full-Time: $160-200k, plus benefits, bonus,
* TS Clearance
* Ability to drive tasks to completion and take ownership of projects
* Hands-on technical expertise in security architecture, automation, integration, and deployment (DevOps)
* Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies and workload transition challenges
* Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
* Highly technical and analytical, possessing 7 or more years of IT implementation experience
* 5+ years experience in IT security, compliance and risk management, controls, etc in IC
* Implementation experience with enterprise security packages identity management and federation systems
* Experience advising customers on architectures meeting industry standards
* Availability to work out of customer site at least part time.
* Proven track record of successful consulting engagements
* Experience with scripting or programming languages (such as, Java, C++, Python, Ruby)
* A strong understanding of core networking technologies
* Experience with CloudFormation
* Strong verbal and written communications skills
* AWS Solutions Architect - Professional or AWS DevOps - Professional certification
* 2+ years experience developing cloud-based solutions for Sponsor
* 6 or more years' experience in a technical environment demonstrating the knowledge, skills, and abilities above.
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field.
* AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification or ability to obtain preferred
* AWS Solutions Architect - Associate certifications