Distributed system engineers with our client will create new high-performance pipelines and make cross-cutting to existing systems and APIs to improve platform performance, and stability. You will be responsible for managing the companies streaming infrastructure and build APIs that other engineers will find as a go to source. You'll also be able to drive the companies engineering culture through continual research, self-improvement and presentation.
Founded in 2013, our client is the leading customer data platform that unlocks the full power of data for businesses. The company empowers brands to accelerate their growth strategy to keep pace with their customers by providing the most advanced data platform for web and apps across all devices in the marketplace.
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
* Experience in one or more general purpose programming languages
* 5+ years of experience contributing to a backend system or API
* Experience using RESTful and/or RPC APIs
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to thrive in a fully remote organization
« PLEASE READ! «
1. If interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV/Resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: "Candidate Submission: Backend Software Engineer"
2. No 3rd party recruiters or agency submissions are accepted.