AWS Solutions Architect- Contract- Remote (JF2658382)
My client is a large IT consultancy that is looking for an experienced AWS solutions architect to help provide technical expertise and hands-on day to day support for a number of their projects.
Role and responsibilities
* You will play a huge part in acting as an SME within the Cloud space.
* Take advantage of Serverless technologies in designing AWS technical solutions.
* Collaborate with other teams of engineers, developers and architects across various projects and stages in the project life cycle.
* Focusing on multiple customs at any given time to ensure successful delivery.
* Aiding clients to visualise the opportunities of leveraging public cloud and the steps to get there.
Essential Skills and experience
* Amazon ECS/ERM/S3
* Ability to create high quality, reusable IaC scripts- Terraform, Cloudformation
* Infrastructure as code
* AWS certified; ideally Solutions Architect
* Minimum 3 year's experience with Solution Architecture
You will work closely with numerous stakeholders (both internal and external), with a strong focus on developing a pragmatic strategy and approach all the way through to designing and delivering the solution.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please send me a CV to my email address and we can discuss a time to speak on the phone.
Rate- £550-650 PD