Job Description: Looking for a Hands on DevOps engineer to join the engineering team with a focus on serverless cloud infrastructure.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Impliment CI/CD Pipeline using Github Actions
* Maintain and consult on monitoring framework that supports stakeholder's needed
* Contribute to web development tasks as needed
* Develop with primary focus on data security best practices, scalability and reliability
* Writing code while optimizing for performance and stability as scaling occurs
Skills & Qualifications
* Understanding of web application architecture and frameworks
* AWS (SNS/SQS/Lambda/API Gateway), Docker, Terraform
* Node.js, Python, Bash
* Proficiency working in Unix/Linux environments and experience with monitoring and observability tools like Datadog, Splunk, Solarwinds, etc.
* Version control system experience (e.g. Git)
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to work independently or in an Agile team environment
* Effective communication skills