As a Commercial Data Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for delivery of new AWS/Snowflake/Integration capabilities to the commercial teams. You will prioritize, develop and implement exciting new solutions on our clients AWS platform.
Role & Responsibilities
* Design and Development approaches and implementation of data lakes
* Lead highly skilled AWS Developers, Snowflake Developers working with SQL, Stream sets, glue lambda, etc.
* Perform code reviews on apps such as Python lambda code and snowflake stored procedures
* Design and develop solutions to meet both business and central technology requirements
* Provide support on issues before, during and after deployment
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree plus 8-10 Years of experience leading Data Engineering teams
* Extensive experience (10+ years) with SQL in Snowflake
* 8+ years extensive experience in AWS services
* Experience working Lambda and Cloud Formation based progects
* Proficiency in Python frameworks such as Pyspark, NumPy, etc.
* Designing data and modeling data warehouses and data marts
* Experience in any ETL tools such as Data Factors