You will be working as a AWS Data Engineer on an award-winning AI and Big Data software and Service company!
Some key responsibilities will include:
* Designing, deploying and operating highly available, scalable and fault tolerant systems in an AWS environment
* Back-end Engineering/API Development
* Develop ETL Solutions
* Integrate 3rd party API programmatically and access AWS via its API
* Writing SQL Code - Queries/ Stored Procedures/Functions
* Designing data lake solutions
Skills & Qualifications
* AWS: Redshift, Lambda, Glue, S3, EC2, Kinesis
* Languages: Java, Python, .Net, REST Webservices
* Knowledge of OLTP/OLAP Systems (Snowflake, RDS, Etc.)
* Big Data/Stream Platform Development: Ex: Kakfa
* Tableau, PowerBI, Quicksite
* Nice to haves: Informatica
* ELK Stacks
* 401K Match
« PLEASE READ! «
1. If interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV/Resume directly to email@example.com.
Subject: "Candidate Submission: "AWS Data Engineer - USA"
2. No 3rd party recruiters or agency submissions are accepted.