AWS Cloud Architect/Engineer - TS/SCI CI POLY Required - Springfield, VA - $175k
My client, a rising AWS Select Consulting Partner is currently searching for an AWS Cloud Architect/Enigneer that has experience working with CloudFormation Templates, AWS Services (RDS, EC2, S3).
* RDS, EC2, S3
* Elastic Load Balancers
* At least 5 years of design and implementation experience with distributed applications
* Software Development with Java, Python, JSON
* Application Migration experience to AWS (C2S highly preferred)
* At least 3 years of documentation of systems to include generating architecture diagrams utilizing AWS icons
* Experience presenting to government leadership and holding technical design sessions
* Experience leading the efforts for deployment of at least 1 AWS based system
* AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional or Associate level
-Highly competitive salary
-Opportunity to work with an AWS Partner
-Full medical/health coverage
-Amazing company culture!
-Remote flexibility when needed
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Marion Ramirez at email@example.com or call 813-437-6896. Interview slots are filling quickly!
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.