Senior DevOps Engineer - Remote - Atlanta, GA
My client, a rising AWS Advanced Consulting Partner is currently searching for AWS Senior DevOps Engineer that is hands-on with Infrastructure as Code. This is an excellent opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies with AWS!
Role & Responsibilities
* At least 4+ years of AWS experience
* Work with Kubernetes and EKS clusters
* IaC experience:Terraform ideally; automating infrastructure componentswithTerraform
* IaC with Amazon CloudFormation is ok too
* Strong with coding/programming; Python or Java
* Experience in building out CI/CD pipelines: preferably with Jenkins
* Experience with Kubernetes or Amazon EKS is a plus!
* AWS Services:
* AWS IAM Services (Roles, Policies)
* AWS Compute Services (ECS, EKS, Lambda)
* AWS Networking Services (VPCs, ELB/NLB)
* AWS Developer Services (CodePipeline, CodeCommit, CodeDeploy, CodeBuild)
Benefits & Perks:
* Highly competitive salary
* Bonus eligibility
* Generous PTO
* Medical/health coverage
* Possible stock options
* Amazing company culture!
* Stipend for conferences and industry events
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Marion Ramirez at email@example.com or call 813-437-6896. Interview slots are filling quickly!
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.