Sr. Backend Engineer - REMOTE
Job Description: You will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining our clients serverless web applications. Primarily you will be building out the structure of the platform to assist various customers efficiently identify best ways to optimize cost in the cloud.
* Design, build and maintain APIs, services, and systems for our main application.
* Build to scale as we bring in users with larger datasets and bigger organizations.
* Write readable code that is easy to maintain and extend.
* Collaborate with other engineers on your team to build features that solve real customer problems.
* Help improve our engineering processes and system to ensure we have a group that can move fast and iterate quickly, giving everyone agency, ownership, and ability to impact the success of the company.
* 5+ Years of experience building APIs
* Post Gress, SQL (Supporting models in Snowflake)
* Building complex backend systems in the cloud
* Experience managing data at scale
* Comfortable coding primarily with Python
* 2-3 Years' experience working in AWS environment
* Experience designing patterns and applying theory into practice when architecting out systems and code
* Working cross-functional teams, synthesizing feedback and research into a well-polished product
* Fully REMOTE Work
* Work Life Balance motivated
* Very good retention