We have two companies offering similar roles! The first client is an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner within the financial sector. They have 20+ years of experience working with fortune 500 companies! They promote a wonderful company culture that nurtures professional growth for all.
As for the second client: They work within an AWS environment and are client facing. In this role you will be hands on working on multiple projects for a major streaming provider! There is a huge opportunity for growth as you will be involved at all stages of development seeing the project through end to end. They are also an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner!
Below are the key requirements for each of the role, while there are obvious differences between the two companies, the core requirements are the same. Submit an application and we can reach out to you to discuss in more detail!
* Terraform; 3-4 years of experience creating templates, worked with multiple projects
* Coding from scratch using Python
* Jenkins to create CI/CD Pipelines
* Docker and Kubernetes containerization
* Scripting with Bash
* Scripting Infrastructure as Code
* Creation and building out of CI/CD Pipelines
* Overall hands on experience in an AWS environment: ECS, EC2, S3, etc.
* Experience working with Serverless frameworks
Preferred experience (but not required):
* Experience using AWS Service catalog
* AWS CloudFormation on top of the required terraform experience
* Linux, Packer, Windows
* AWS Certifications (always a plus!)
If this sounds like the role for you, don't hesitate to apply! We would love to reach out to you to go over your experiences and qualifications.