Lead DevOps Engineer - AWS Services - 100% Remote
Our client is an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner that is currently looking to fill a lead DevOps Engineer role. They are a client facing company that specializes in server migration, deployment of applications, and structuring workloads.
We are currently looking to fill a Lead DevOps Engineer role for this client. They work within an AWS environment and are client facing. In this role you will be hands on working on multiple projects for a major streaming provider! There is a huge opportunity for growth as you will be involved at all stages of development seeing the project through end to end. No worries about jumping around from project to project!
* Terraform; 3-4 years of experience creating templates, worked with multiple projects
* Scripting Infrastructure as Code
* Creation and building out of CI/CD Pipelines
* Overall hands on experience in an AWS environment: ECS, EC2, S3, etc.
* Experience working with Serverless frameworks
Preferred experience (but not required):
* AWS Certifications (always a plus!)
If this sounds like the role for you, don't hesitate to apply! We would love to reach out to you to go over your experiences and qualifications.
No C2C or H1B