Pearson Frank is a global leader in the recruitment of Java, PHP and web professionals.
We have a brand new exciting B2B/Contract opportunity in Warsaw with a client who is a market leader withing their industry, with an opportunity to implement the newest versions of Java and related technologies on long term, greenfield projects!
Job title: Java Developer
Job type: B2B/ Contract
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Start date: ASAP
Project length: 12 months + extension
Contact name: Liam Burrell
Telephone: +48 221 040 814
Skills and experience
* 5+ years' hands on experience programming in Java,
* Excellent team working skills and experience
* Knowledge of distributed systems e.g. Kafka, Zookeeper & HDFS
* Databases - both SQL and no-SQL e.g. Sybase, DB2, ElasticSearch & MongoDB.
* Experience in Test Automation
* Experience in Front-End frameworks such as React.js is beneficial
What you'll get in return
* Chance to work with the best IT talent in the region
* Exciting, meaningful projects
* Exposure to the newest technologies
* International environment
* Highly collaborative work setting
* Easily accessible city centre location (remote during current global situation)
* Unparalleled future prospects
Interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +48 221 040 814 for an informal chat regarding the positions we have available.