Cloud Engineer (Azure) - $65-70 Hr
Job Title: Cloud Engineer (Azure)
Job Type: Contract to Hire (6-12 months) (C2C or W2)
Our client, a global reinsurance company, is looking to add an Azure Cloud Engineer onto their growing team. This is a hands-on position for someone who loves working with infrastructure and networking tools within Azure. This opportunity allows for you to have the opportunity to transition into a cloud architect. Do you have prior experience doing Azure migrations? Are you an IaaS Guru? Then this could be the right opportunity for YOU!
* Setting up networks in Azure
* Configuration, deployment and maintenance of systems hardware, operating systems, and related infrastructure
* Migrating infrastructure from on-prem into Azure
* Works closely with other IT Management and technical staff to promote, evaluate and test Infrastructure solutions
* Act as a key contributor for infrastructure projects with guidance from senior team members
* Participate in transformation of ongoing Hybrid Azure Cloud operations.
* At least 1 year of current Azure experience
* Previous experience with cloud infrastructure and networking
* Working knowledge of PaaS
* Experience with load balancer, firewalls, DNS, and private link
* Previous experience working hands-on with migrations and deployments within Azure
Desirable Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Azure associate level certifications
* Strong knowledge of networking concepts
* Experience as a team lead preferred
The client is currently conducting interviews. Apply today!