We have an exciting B2B opportunity in Warsaw with a leading organisation, with an opportunity to implement the newest versions of Java and related technologies on long term, greenfield projects!
This is a project that will involve developing systems which enable to company to be a key player in their ability to help clients buy and sell financial products on liquidity venues on a global scale. We are looking for a developer to work on this business critical platform for real-time trade processing.
Job title: Java Developer
Job type: B2B/ Contract
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Start date: ASAP
Project length: 12 months + extension
Contact name: Liam Burrell
Telephone: +48 221 040 814
Skills and experience
* 5+ years' hands on experience programming in Java with a minimum of version 8
* Knowledge of distributed systems such as Kafka
* SQL and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, DB2, ElasticSearch, PostgreSQL)
In return, you'll get:
* Chance to work in a team of intelligent people
* Exciting projects
* Unrivalled future prospects
* Extremely generous salary package
* Cool office space in central Warsaw (remote during COVID)
Interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +48 221 040 814 for an informal chat regarding the positions we have available.