Java Developer - Up to £100k DOE
London - 2 days per week
My client started before their sector wasn't a word, they have set out to redefine what an insurance should be. They are building their own tech and owning the process end to end, streamlining how people deal in that sector.
With being built in the cloud, driven by excellence and data, with a no blame culture. An approachable team, with many years of expertise and knowledge in a wide range of domains.
Are you a bright and enthusiastic Software Developer?
As well as sharing their passion for good software principles. SOLID, Ports & Adapters, Clean Code, TDD, and Domain Driven Design guide our delivery. With a focus on cloud based and distributed architectures, using Event Sourcing, Event Driven, and Restful APIs.
* Java 8 or higher
* Clean code and understand principles of OO
* Cloud experience (AWS/GCP)
* Restful API's expericence
* Distributed and/or microservice architectures
* Message architectures
* DevOps philosophy. You write it, you parent it in the wild
* Desire to be agile, practical, pragmatic, and lean.
* Private medical cover
* Hybrid working
* Training and education through LinkedIn learning and Plurasight
* Travel season ticket loan
* Social events through the year
* Access to selected London O2 events and use of a Private Lounge.
* Employee Wellbeing Programme
To find out more or apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 814 7785.