My client, a leading Consultancy are currently recruiting for an experienced Java Developer to join their team to assist in the delivery of an enterprise level IT Project for one of their Government clients. You will be tasked with building the work needed to implement API functionality from the product backlog.
The ideal candidate, will be an experienced Engineer who ideally has active SC Clearance, however my client will consider any candidate that is eligible for clearance. You will also ideally have some Consultancy experience, however this is not mandatory.
Role & Responsibilities
* Build and deploy API's/microservices
* Build the work needed to implement API functionality from the product backlog.
* Work closely with the team to ensure that the new features align to the business wants and needs.
* Design and develop consumer driven API's that follow API-first design principles.
Skills & Qualifications
* Expert knowledge of REST API's
* Understanding of API based documentation standards such as Swagger or OpenAPI format.
* Experience working within a Cloud environment is desirable
* In-depth programming knowledge.