This opportunity is to work with a tier 1 investment bank as they expand their card payment services. Currently they are looking to bolster their team with a Java Developer ambitious to learn new technology such as AWS, docker and kubernetes. This role will be 100% hands on and will involve working on real time card payments applications, as a result you will work with the latest technology in Java and AWS. In addition you will become well versed in multithreading and delivering low latency/high reliability solutions. These applications and technologies will put you at the forefront of change within the FinTech space.
* Extensive Back-end development in Java 8-11 developing API's
* Leveraging technology such as Spring, Spring Boot Hibernate, Docker and AWS
* Work with CI/CD Pipelines and associated technology such as Jenkins
* Involvement in the the design and architecture of business critical platforms for the trading teams
* Strive to achieve low latency and high performance solutions
* Work in collaboration with BA's, QA's and DevOps Engineers
* Java 8+
* Agile / Scrum
In return, you will benefit from a competitive base salary (between £30,000-£42,000) alongside a non-contributory pension (10%), annual discretionary bonus 0%-20%, private health care and flexible working hours with 2/3 days remote work.
If you are a interested in applying, then please feel free to contact me at with any of the below. Even if you fancy a chat for insights into the market, do get in touch.
LinkedIn - 'Alexander Gray'
Office - +0191 9174994
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Anything discussed will remain 100% confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.