Java Software Engineer- No Sponsorship Available.
My client are one of the biggest names in insurance market & was the first home insurance model designed, they are built in the cloud, driven by excellence & data, are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Software Developer to join our team who share our passion for good software principles.
Role & Responsibilities
* You'll own the design and development of InsurTech' apps, micro services and event driven architecture by Using Java (8+) with tools and frameworks
* Clean code and understand principles of OOPS
* We are focused on cloud based and distributed architectures, using Event Sourcing, Event Driven, and Restful APIs.
Skills & Qualifications
* Java 8 or higher
* Clean code and understand principles of OO
* Created or worked on APIs using HTTP
* Distributed and/or microservice architectures
* Message architectures like AMQP, JMS, SNS, SQS
* DevOps philosophy. You write it, you parent it in the wild
* Private medical cover
* Hybrid working
* Training and education through LinkedIn learning
* Travel season ticket loan
* Social events through the year & Access to selected London O2 Private Lounge.
To apply to this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for an interview discussion +44 (0)203 148 4639
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have an experienced record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally