Senior Java Developer / Architect
Helsinki, Tampere or Jyvaskyla
With this opportunity you can truly make an impact on how digitalisation serves millions of Nordics by solving customer challenges as part of a knowledgeable team. You will be joining a new team with a dedicated focus on delivering a superior digital customer experience using intelligent technology, data and analytics.
There are a number of projects in numerous industries which gives developers a huge chance to pick and choose what projects you'd enjoy working on. You will get the chance to be involved in many stages of customer experience development, from strategy, design, architecture and technology and data solutions.
We are looking for people with an eye in the future, keen on develop their careers and to strengthen our team working with the exciting projects.
* Participate in a green field application development
* Participate in all aspects of the System Development Life Cycle
* Develop REST JSON APIs
* Design, Develop and Implement technical solutions based on business requirements
* Define, design and implement data processing streams and database architectures
* More than 5 years of experience with Java
* Preference to have worked on Java 8+ and Spring Boot 2+
* Enjoyment of Agile work style
* Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is an advantage
* For the public project applications an intermediate level of Finnish language skills is needed
What they offer:
* High development standards (code reviews, knowledge sharing meetings) and new-in market technologies;
* Good career development possibilities in an international company;
* Agile, motivating, creative and flexible working environment;
* Additional benefits package
This is an on going recruitment need and interviews can continue up until Christmas.
Sounds interesting? Let's talk!
Any additional questions you can ask by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org