2 days remote
Up to 6000€
The firm develops a SaaS platform that provides solutions for environmental monitoring systems and applications, such as electronic batch records and verification of product creation requirements among others. They specialize in niche sectors of the Life Sciences, such as pharmaceutical, biomedical, and laboratory research.
Overall, it's a pioneer product with a strong name in a niche market, made by a team with plenty of new ideas. In order to be able to turn those ideas into functional and scalable solutions, they are looking to hire a Full-Stack Software Developer to join their team!
Why you should apply
1 Because you will be part of a young and dynamic team that will design, develop, and maintain their product together. You will have direct contact with customers as you analyze user requirements and collaborate with our clients to build the product.
2 You will bring with you an audacious mix of innovative technologies, extensive business experience, and a creative vision of pharmaceutical and biotech activity, clearly making this a thrilling team challenge!
3 They are using a large spectrum of development technologies, and you will have the possibility to switch languages depending on the project. (passing from Java to NodeJS, Angular to VueJS to React, etc…) --> No routine
4 Team spirit, senior members mentor juniors, a really easy way to become a niche, full-stack developer.
"Years of experience" aren't important, we are looking for people who like and can do the job, regardless of their seniority level.
* Bachelor's or Master's related to Computer Science.
* For the backend, the chosen language is Java, with Spring framework!
* Fluent in French (if you speak English it's a plus!)
Nice-to-have but not mandatory:
* Familiarity with Databases (SQL/MySQL) and data analytics is a big bonus.
* Other languages environment such as Python, .Net
Salary & Benefits
* The salary is between 2500€ - 6000€ gross/month depending on your seniority level, the salary is tailored accordingly.
* Remote work for 2 days per week (they are looking for people who would like to work with the other developers and meet them at the office)
* Health Insurance (DKV)
* 32 days of holiday (20 days holidays + 12RTT)
* Meal Vouchers (8€/day)
* Monthly net allowance depending on the seniority
* Lease car and fuel card, an option if you want one
* One meeting: HR + technical then offer
Contact me, Manuel Rodriguez Gil, at email@example.com