Do you love working in scale-up environment? Are you an AWS enthusiast and love working on exciting products as a backend engineer? Then read further as this opportunity is a real game changer!
Our client in the South Holland is building an API solution to revolutionize the printing industry all over the world. They have two Cloud-native solutions for automated order processing, routing and status handling. Their fully integrable solutions consist of containerized APIs, various databases and Data processing services. Everything is hosted on and scaled by the latest AWS services - mainly Microservices and written in PHP. They are currently looking to grow their Netherlands based team with strong Backend & Cloud Engineers, as well as Platform & System Architects.
They are a fully international organization with offices all over the world (USA, Denmark, Netherlands, Germany) and are 85 people strong currently. They are open-minded, young and ambitious group of IT & Business people, offering flexible working hours and locations. Their culture is low-hierarchy with direct access to management, making the environment inclusive with fast decision making processes.
They are the leading on-demand platform globally within their niche, with 4000+ products in 170 partners & brands. Through their solutions they directly contribute to reduced CO2 emission, saving on the hefty shipping costs and long transit times. They work with numerous Fortune 500 companies and aiming to help all over the world especially in developing countries!
Responsibilities - AWS (PHP) Backend Developer
Some of your responsibilities will include the development and maintenance of the APIs, processing services, and databases. All this will be accomplished by using the latest AWS services and coding with PHP.
* Contribute to the development and maintenance of the company's main services
* Provide clear and next-level quality code
* Design and implement new features
* Maintain proper technical documentation
* High knowledge of software design concepts
* At least 3 years of experience in developing with PHP
* Experience and knowledge in MySQL in addition to MongoDB and Redis
* Experience with Docker and Git are big advantages
* AWS, OAuth (optional), and K8s are a big plus
You will get:
* Competitive compensation package
* Flexible working hours and location
* Possibilities to learn and work with the latest tech stack(AWS, Microservices...)
* Fast career advancement and development programs
* Funny team activities
* Friday drinks
Their recruitment process is quick and straightforward, after an initial chat with their internal recruiter you will have a meeting with the Founder and the Team / Tech lead and if all positive they will send you a generous offer. Sounds great, right?
If this quick post raised your interest, and you feel a click & match with the above described role(s) then I'd suggest to apply directly and I'll be in touch shortly. Reach out at email@example.com or +316 020 241 8548.
Let's have a chat soon!