AWS - Azure - GCP
Looking to boost your career as a Cloud Engineer? Then this might be the right opportunity for you!
This company provide cloud solutions and services that emphasize speed, innovation, scalability, and continuity. For maximum independence and neutrality, company uses numerous public platforms, with AWS, Azure, and Google taking the lead.
You will do
As a Cloud Engineer, you will be a member of our cloud team, responsible for the continuous integration, innovation, and administration of our internal and customer cloud infrastructure, which is built on several cloud providers such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure. You will work on projects and address various automation, security, and other concerns for our clients in these settings.
* Experience with Cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP) and containers Dockers and Kubernetes
* Great understanding of DevOps practices; CI/CD, Infrastructure as code, automated testing and serverless.
* Experience with programming languages; Golang, Python, PHP or Java
* Experience with automation toolings such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible or Github
* Knowledge of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA & REST), VMware vSphere & vCenter
* Experience with managing large databases, SQL or NoSQL
You will get
* Hybrid scheme, with 3 days per week remote;
* The competitive remuneration package for such a seniority level
* 28 paid leave days;
* Phone, Laptop and all the necessary gadgets;
* Much more!
It's a 3-stage smooth hiring process and then offer ready!
Apply directly and let's schedule a call for all the details or you can contact me, Manuel Rodriguez, with your latest updated cv at firstname.lastname@example.org
Look forward to speaking with you!