Our company has an ambitious mission to make wealth available for everyone all over the world. We are here to provide people a sustainable & constant source of income by bringing people, technology, innovation and fun together in one platform. Our revolutionary solution is spreading like wild fire all over Europe and soon overseas. To ensure our stable growth, we are looking for multiple experienced C++ Software Developers. Are you ready for a new challenge?
Our platform is an open trading platform that is focused on revolutionising the Crypto-trading space (at first!). We provide the smartest and fastest trading possible, and you can easily trade like a pro without investing years of learning about fundamental & technical analysis. All in all, super exciting product with inspiring people and a lot of fun! Talking about fun, to give you an idea the company visits Spain every year where they rent a Villa (on company costs of course) where you can work and enjoy life at the same time! How cool is that?
Besides the exciting product & life with the company, we provide global relocation, and also stock appreciation rights from day one.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced and driven C++ developer in our dynamic & international team of engineers. The ambition is to be present in 120 countries with a lot of users and an important task will be to make sure our systems are ready for that.
On a day to day basis you will:
* Be busy with the development of our backend and integration work with the frontend team.
* Be defining, running and monitoring large computational workloads, running on low latency infrastructure.
* Be researching. We love people with affinity and passion to do research. Curiosity and research will help us find ways to improve different parts of our system, implement new features and processes to create the best customer experience.
We are looking for:
* Preferably university level of working experience or MSc in IT or related field
* 2+ years experience with C++
* Knowledge of integration patterns, tools and technologies
* Knowledge of NoSQL databases
* Ability to deliver clean, efficient and reliable code
* Be a team player; experience with Agile Scrum is a clear benefit
* A proactive approach to problem solving- Ability to deal with field-critical questions
* Experience as engineer with trading and/or financial industry would be an advantage
* Great growth opportunities
* Pension plan
* 25 vacation days a year (based on a 40 hour working week)
* Stock appreciation rights
* Informal, flexible and inspiring working environment
* International, diverse and fun team
* Regular company events (Friday drinks, yoga, monthly company lunches, etc.)
* Flexibility of working from home and abroad
If you are still reading, then you are in the entrance of taking your career to the next level.
Are you excited, as we are? Then apply directly and let's schedule a call for all the details. You can contact me at email@example.com / +31 (6) 020 241 8548.
Look forward to speaking with you!