Cloud Architect (Infrastructure) - Helsinki
Product and Consultancy work available!
We are working with an AWS official Consulting and Solution Partner in the Capital area who want to speak to Infrastructure Architects interested in planning and migrating projects to AWS Cloud.
This is a hands on vacancy where the development and maintenance of cloud infrastructure is vital. You must have a deep knowledge of DevOps processes and several years hands-on experience in Cloud migration.
Within this particular role your main responsibilities will include:
- Plan and implement migration projects to AWS Cloud
- Develop and maintain Cloud infrastructure
- Provide consulting expertise to stakeholders
- Ensure that solutions provide customer satisfaction
What they're looking for:
- Expertise in DevOps processes
- Several years of hands-on experience in Cloud migration (preferably AWS)
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Active team player and can work independently
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent grasp of the English language. Finnish language is a strong asset.
- Background within development (knowledge of React or PHP beneficial) AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes, Modern Web Stack, IaaC.
Some of the perks include:
- Option to choose the work you do (Product/Consultancy)
- Privately owned company, wealthy major share holder (no budgets, long hours etc to hit for investment)
- AWS Official Select Consulting + Solution Provide Partner
- Solid Company - Over 20yrs trading as privately owned with long term customers
- International Customers (SA, Kenya, USA, UK, Germany)
- Paid AWS Certifications
- 7 Nationalities in house
- Extremely engaging and social culture - Out of office team sessions every month
- Not a traditional consulting per hr rate, only do consulting for old and long terms customers.
If this position seems of interest and you'd like more information please get in touch with your CV and salary request below: