* Standardize monitoring, processes, tool, system, and documentation
* Design, develop, implement, and coordinate services, policies, and procedures
* Fuel organization with innovation to fit with Cloud environments expectations
* Build and propose 1 - > 4 years Cloud strategy, in line with Group and DSIG strategy
* Provide Cloud IT Services
* Transform Cloud support and maintain Cloud environments and manage related monitoring platforms.
* Build/maintain Cloud knowledge/skills level as well as keep up with new technologies, products, and versions.
* Maintain a good relationship with all internal customers.
* As expert and highest level of support, ensure Cloud hosting services delivery, including all incident & request, remain compliant
* Keep Cloud Services up to date.
* Participate actively in DSI & Global improvement and transversal projects.
* Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
* Ensure a proper monitoring of Cloud services, propose optimization.
* Preserve assets and information security
* Optional: Manage external partners
Skills and Competencies
* Experience with ISAE3402, ISO/IEC 27000 and ISO 9001:2015 certifications (one or multiple).
* Experience with ITIL processes.
* One of multiple of the following certifications:
* Azure AZ-303/304
* Azure AZ-104
* AWS Certified Architect
* Knowledge in Azure and AWS core services (storage, DB, authentication, publishing solutions, …)
* Knowledge in managing CI/CD pipes (Azure DevOps)
* Knowledge in containers solutions : AKS, Docker
* Infra as Code tools : Terraform, Ansible
* Experience with Alarm and Monitoring, Automation and Orchestration platforms
* Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
* Is a confident, energetic self-starter, with strong interpersonal skills
* Self-motivated and possessing of a high sense of urgency and personal integrity
* Proven interpersonal skills and an ability to influence senior leaders and peers.
* Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical information in a condensed manner to various stakeholders verbally and in writing.
* Experience in creating documentation such as technical architecture document and technical roadmaps
* Strong curiosity to follow IT domain evolution and propose mid-long-term transformation programs
* Solid knowledge of and experience with various technologies relevant to Cloud services including experience in Elasticsearch, Selenium, Sonar…
* Strong ability to effectively interact and communicate (written and verbal) with all levels of external partner MSPs and/or internal business partners within scope of responsibility, team and/or matrix environment, including offshore teams.