Lead Java Full Stack Developer//Tech Lead (Hands on)
Location: NJ/GA on site - May be next year
Previous Consulting experience HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Ideal candidate has Tech Lead with 10 plus year's experience
True hands-on Full stack. Complete 100% full stack - front end strong hands on React/Angular Java Back end focused. With micro services hands on experience, mostly attitude and lead the team with example roll up the sleeve and get the work done.
* Develop and test Java application software to modify existing architecture, or implement new architecture and make necessary changes to the system interfaces utilizing DevOps source and object code libraries and configuration management procedures.
* Gather requirements from internal customers and staff.
* Confirm to existing industry and security coding standards adhering to fortify scan and other security tool review requirements.
* Provide code review, and documentation in support thereof, for code inspection reviews as part of the DevOps software packaging and deployment life cycle.
* Setup and integrate software applications and provide post-roll out application support.
MUST HAVE SKILLS (Most Important):
* 4+ years of experience with JDBC and SQL Server.
* 4+ years of experience with XML/JSON and developing SOAP and REST services.
* Strong relational database design/development skills (SQL Server, PL/SQL, SQL Server).
* Be familiar with Eclipse and basic Java unit-test and container-test tool suites.
* Have experience running application environments on Linux and Windows.
* Knowledge of industry secure coding standards and be open to fixed-interval code reviews.
* Comfortable using Git for revision control and Maven for building and deploying.
* Agile software development practices.
* Experience converting historical Angular interfaces into React-based interfaces