Position: Principal/Lead AWS Data Engineer
Location: Remote (20%~ Travel Possible)
Salary Range: $180K - $220K Base + Benefits/Annual Bonus
Our client, an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner, is currently in search of an AWS Big Data Architect to come on board and hit the ground running! The ideal candidate should possess hands-on AWS experience, and more specifically, extensive expertise in regards to AWS Glue, Snowflake, dbt, Databricks, Lambda, Athena, Data/Big Data, ETL, Spark, general DevOps functions, Terraform, etc. Top-notch communication skills are key for this role as a consultative mindset and approach are required.
Key Skills & Requirements:
- Strong ETL experience, presumably with AWS Glue
- Experience with Databricks, dbt, Snowflake, S3, Redshift, Lambda, Athena, Spark, etc.
- Unparalleled communication skills as a consultative approach both internally and externally will be needed
- Previous experience with either Terraform or CloudFormation a plus alongside general DevOps functions (i.e. CI/CD)
About Our Client:
- Can't-miss opportunity to join an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology on a daily basis
1. If truly interested in applying for this position, please email your CV/Resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Subject: "Interested Candidate Submission: Big Data Engineer / Full Name"
2. No third-party recruiters or agency submissions will be accepted!