Security Engineer - Identity Access Management
Package of £150,000 - £250,000 DOE
Jefferson Frank are currently partnered with a highgly esteemed Financial Group who are pioneers in the trading space providing cutting edge technology solutions via a sophisticated in house cloud hosted platform and infrastructure. They are looking for an expert in IAM to join their London based technology team and drive the identity access innovation piece across the business as they move into a new phase.
This is a great opportunity for a hands on Security/Systems Engineer who is an expert hands on programmer in Powershell/C# and familiar with Ping Federate, Azure AD or OKTA .
Role & Responsibilities
* Contribute and implement vision, strategy and design of Identity Authentication platforms for on premise and cloud
* Hands on engineer
* Be the driver for IAM configuration management and monitoring strategy.
* Consult on security and engineering for SAML, OIDC and Kerberos, analysis and development of authentication solutions solutions.
* Provide assurance on architecture for IAM security initiatives and compliance of standards, interacting with developmeent and infrastructure teams.
* Maintain the security infrastructure tools that are built on top of the IAM platform, providing stability and policies and procedures.
* Development and delivery of IDP
* Actively monitor new and emerging cloud security technologies, trends, issues, and solutions with the group's platform and compatibility in mind
* Audits of companies systems, internal applications and cloud services to monitor vulnerabilities.
* Cash Bonus
* Share plans
If you feel you would be a good fit for this please reach out to Steven at Jefferson Frank by applying below or reaching out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.