looking for a software developer for our device development. The new team member would be part of our software team to develop our new reader platforms. The main target is to work as a software developer to create our new reader family.
Based in Finland and focusing on developing and delivering innovative identification solutions utilizing the latest RFID & IoT technologies for real-time item tracking. We serve customers in multiple industries. We distinguish ourselves in the industry by being a company that can do it all: We develop our own readers and software for complete solutions. We offer a highly motivating career path for professionals passionate about identification technology. We are passionate to grow and bring a digital soul to every item.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Work as a software developer in our embedded software team
* Building low level functionality for our new reader platforms
* To participate driver development and interface development for our readers
Skills & Qualifications:
* Proficient in one or more compiled languages such as C/C++
* Low-level driver development experience
* Embedded device programming experience
* Experience with system integrations
* Knowledge of real-time operating systems e.g. FreeRTOS
* Experience with the GNU toolchain (gcc, gdb, make, etc.)
* You have excellent skills both in written and spoken English
* You are self-driven, but balance this with good co-operation skills
* We offer you a key role where you can influence our future solutions and how we get there. You will be working together with great and talented people in a strong but flat organization where everyone's contribution makes a difference. This provides an inspiring working environment with possibilities for personal growth.
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
Phone: +358 753263950
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for Finnish residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in Finland with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background/security checks.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Mobile, Web and Cloud (AWS) recruitment here at Jefferson Frank International, focusing on the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We are the only global recruitment agency dedicated solely to AWS technology. Jefferson Frank is the AWS recruitment agency of choice. Whether it's a contract, permanent or remote position, we find great people great jobs.